commons-user mailing list archives

From Demetrio Cruz <>
Subject Betwixt suppresing a property
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:38:34 GMT

Sorry I have a problem, I have a bean which I want to write with the
BeanWriter of betwixt, the bean is something like

public class Container{

        private List elements;

        public List getElements(){
                return elements;

        public List
            return ...

        public List
            return ...
        public void
        addTrashElement(Element e){

        public void
        addRadioactiveElement(Element e){

The problem here is that when I generate the xml, it writes the trash and
radioactive elements in its own tags, but it repeats all of the
encapsulated in a elements tag

<!-- this is the part wich is repeated from above -->
<!-- end of the repeated zone -->

is there any way via Container.betwixt file to tell betwixt to omit the
getElements() method to be printed in the output ??

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message