commons-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Sheffey <AShef...@dtcc.com>
Subject Re: [Validator] Decimal point and date
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:02:01 GMT
Please reply with the JavaScript that is generated to validate on the
client.

Angelo Luis <angelomysql@gmail.com>
08/29/2005 09:37 AM
Please respond to
"Jakarta Commons Users List" <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>

Jakarta Commons Users List <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Validator] Decimal point and date

Yes, i am saying that (sorry if my english is confuse)...

With this:

<var-name>datePatternStrict</var-name>
<var-value>dd/MM/yy</var-value>

When i type 19/05/05 the java script validation say that is a wrong date,
but if i turn off the java script the server side validation accept the
date...