commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bernard, Shawn" <Shawn.Bern...@turner.com>
Subject RE: [email] ... *cough*releaseit*cough*...
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:27:23 GMT
What's the status on this?  I see it's on RC5, but there are no jars at all available anywhere.
 Is this going to be released soon?  Or do we have to compile our own versions for the forseeable
future?

-Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Qin Ding [mailto:qding@csc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:12 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: RE: [email] ... *cough*releaseit*cough*...

Me, too.  I hope soon I can download it.

for such purpose.

                      "Flatoff Allan"

                      <Allan.Flatoff           To:      "Jakarta Commons Users List"

                      @sentry.com>             <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      06/07/05 07:57           Subject: RE: [email] ... *cough*releaseit*cough*...

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to "Jakarta

                      Commons Users