commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [Commons-net] FTPS
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 15:14:36 GMT

You mean SFTP?  I believe it is FTP over SSH2 rather than SSL  There's also
FTP over SSL or TLS, but that's distinct from SFTP.  See...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsch

Also check out commons-vfs, which uses this library to support SFTP
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/vfs/filesystems.html#SFTP

Jake