commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <>
Subject [configuration] Use commons-validator to check configuration
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:40:17 GMT

I have a requirement to check configuration at application startup for
invalid values. For example, I need to check integers values for a
domain of values.

I've build a simple checker, and I'd like to know if this is a common
requirement and if someone has used commons-validator to build such a
configuration checker.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message