commons-user mailing list archives

From David Duff <david.d...@planetzorbo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Validator] Commons Validator problem
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:52:53 GMT
Hi

I am baffled to why the name and resource attributes in the arg and msg
seem not to work in my application.  Surely someone has used validator
with a second argument, overridden the default message, or set resource
to false in their configuration.  I was thinking that the problem I have
was of my making.

Can someone please tell me why these attributes won't work on my
application? All the information that you will need is below:

Thanks in advance,
David