commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Betwixt security permissions
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:42:02 GMT
Hi Stewert,

On the configuration of the xmlintrospector specify that you do want to
use the beaninfosearchpath (which by default is cleared, because classes
that have beaninfo classes present in the searchpath will cause massive
xml files (esp the swing/awt classes are famous for this).
Just call getConfiguation().setUseBeanInfoSearchPath(true) on the
XMLIntrospector to not run into this security exception. If your xml
hasn't the right outcome when using the infosearchpath, you will have to
lift this restriction in the security policy of the Sun app server..

Hope this helps, if you didn't already solve it yourself.

Mvgr,
Martin