commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject [httpclient] (3-rc3) How to set proxy host/port ?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:14:31 GMT

Hello,

I'd like to set HTTP proxy configuration from an Axis client.

I'm using a static bloc to setup commons-httpclient preferences (I'm
using PREEMPTIVE_AUTHENTICATION=true)
<code>
static
{
    DefaultHttpParams
            .setHttpParamsFactory(new CustomDefaultHttpParamsFactory());
}
</code>

Is they're any comparable property to set the proxy Host/Port to be used ?

Nico.