commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FileUpload] FileUpload doesn't work with IE but with Firefox
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:44:52 GMT

Is your form in a table?  If so I have had a lot of problems with that
in IE.  Especially if it is in a nested table.  If either of these is
the case I have found the following.

1.  Form open and close tags must exists out side of the table.

2.  Forms will not work in IE if they are in nested tables.