commons-user mailing list archives

From yaron kanza <yaron.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject [JXPath] How to use JXPath for Parsing (not Evaluating) XPath?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 16:02:41 GMT
Hello,

I need an XPath parser. That is, a tool that receives an XPath
expression and returns either an object tree that represents the
expression (DOM style) or a series of events (SAX style).

Is JXPath the right tool for parsing XPath expressions?
If not, what is the right tool for parsing XPath?

In the user's guide I found only examples showing how to use JXPath
for evaluating XPath expressions. I didn't find example showing how to
parse XPath.

Can someone please provide me more information on how to use JXPath
for parsing expressions?

Does someone have examples showing how to use JXPath as a parser?

Thank you,

Yaron Kanza
The University of Toronto, Canada