commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [betwixt] Time and memory performance
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:40:48 GMT
On 09/08/05, Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > There are various different versions of xpp3; the one
> > > currently linked
> > > from the xstream web-site is:
> > >
> > > xpp3_min-1.1.3.4.I.jar
> > >
> > > Was it this one? Or perhaps a later one?
> > >

> > I see now that they have a new version out (1.1.2). I'll
> > evaluate it this weekend (along with the linked XPP
> > library). I don't remember the exact version of XPP
> > linked
> > back when XStream was at 1.1.1
>
> Small correction to the above - XStream 1.1.2 is already
> evaluated. The XPP3 library version, however, is 1.1.2 and

No such version of XPP3, as far as I can tell:

http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/dist/java-repository/xpp3/jars/

> not 1.1.3.4.I. Some drastic changes in XPP3 since 1.1.2?

Dunno.

The version included in the linked xstream-1.1.2.zip file is
xpp3-1.1.3.4d_b4_min.jar - was this what you used?

This may seem like nitpicking, but given that XPP3 is optional, I
think it's useful to record what was used.