commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Sidesinger <bocc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Validator Field getFieldOrder always returns 0
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:54:01 GMT
I would like my validation errors to be returned in
the same order in which the validations are defined in
my validations configuration file.  To do this, I need
the value of the Field's fieldOrder.  It appears that
this value is always 0.  Is this correct or is this
something that I need to set?

I looked in the ValidatorResources's
internalProcessForms method, and looks like the
setFieldOrder method is never called.  I believe that
this is where the Validator code should be setting the
value, that is, if at all.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks,
Matt