commons-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject [configuration] no exception on missing key
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:30:25 GMT
The documentation says that getString() throws a
NoSuchElementException "if the key doesn't map to an existing object."
I'm not getting any exception when I tested this by deleting the key
from my .xml file.  For example, in the following, I deleted the whole
<url> line and didn't get an exception when I did a getString("ldap.url").

	<base>ou=people, dc=berkeley, dc=edu</base>
	<uid>uid=name, ou=applications, dc=berkeley, dc=edu</uid>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message