commons-user mailing list archives

From Animate <animate...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Root to user directory not /
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:45:24 GMT
Works fine with the root. Sorry on the public server
--
this is all behind a firewall.

Here's the trace. Seems it could not find the file at
all:

org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not
read from "ftp://hidden:hidden@hidden/hidden.xml"
because it is a not a file.
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileObject.getInputStream(AbstractFileObject.java:1032)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.DefaultFileContent.getInputStream(DefaultFileContent.java:281)
	at
com.cannedsite.xslt.test.TestCommonsVfs.main(TestCommonsVfs.java:34)