commons-user mailing list archives

From Animate <animate...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Root to user directory not /
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:29:59 GMT
I downloaded the new version and tested. Windows
server
now works great.

I also tried against the Solaris server just to
double-check that it still worked. The old way
works (~username), but with the option, I could not
make it work without the ~username (received a not
a file error). That's fine for my purposes, but
providing the info anyway.

Again, thanks for the blazing fast response. Extremely
cool package. Looking forward to the release.

--- Mario Ivankovits <mario@ops.co.at> wrote:

> Animate wrote:
> >Is it possible in some distant release to add an
> >argument someplace to permit this?
> >
> The next nightly allows you to configure the
> ftp-filesystem to use the
> user home as root:
>
>         FileSystemOptions opts = new
> FileSystemOptions();

FtpFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance().setUserDirIsRoot(opts,

VFS.getManager().resolveFile("ftp://vfsusr:pass@host/",