commons-user mailing list archives

From Animate <animate...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Root to user directory not /
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:24:25 GMT
Mostly Windows :-(

I did try this against a Solaris ftp server and it
works great. But, unfortunately, the problem is
against the Windows ftp server.

There is some odd configuration that I cannot get to
the folder from the top level on this particular
server. Otherwise, I would just full path it.

I may have to get my admin to change the configuration
to expose a full path.

Is it possible in some distant release to add an
argument someplace to permit this?

Thanks.