commons-user mailing list archives

From "Moran Ben-David" <mo...@place-base.com>
Subject Commons Configuration Ant Task(s)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:19:16 GMT
Hi all,

Recently I produced an ant extension to Commons Configuration:

http://www.place-base.com/commons-configuration-ant.html

this allows me to load from a Commmons Configuration properties file (i.e.
one that allows "include" and loaded via the PropertiesConfiguration class).

However, it is an extremely rudimentary implementation, so my questions are:

1. Is there a package that provides Ant tasks that call Commons
Configuration features that any of you know of?

2. Would the proper namespace for such a package be
org.apache.commons.configuration.ant?

3. Is there such a package in the works for Commons Configuration?

4. Is this the right list to discuss such bridges between commons-conf and
ant?

Thanks,
Moran Ben-David