commons-user mailing list archives

Subject re: fileupload v 1.1
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:37:55 GMT

what's the latest on support for portlets (JSR 168) ?

v1.1 release notes from martinc from back in 2004 says:

"Support for portlets (JSR 168) has been added, in a new 'portlet'
package. This is not well tested at this point, and feedback would be
very much appreciated. (This also resolves bug #23620.)"

is v 1.1 solid in that respect? would like use this in my portlet project asap :)

in any case where's the best place to download the latest jar ?
(ramping up on using cvs, so bear with me)

p.s. shouldn't this latest dev show in main page for the commons fileupload subproject? gots
to look under cvs link to know that there's a v1.1...)

-- poc

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Download now at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: