commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons digester does not work for me :(
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:51:56 GMT
On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 12:56 +0100, Ssebastia annonygmouse wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to get some jasperreports run and it
> uses jakarta commons digester and I happen to have the
> following error when running on a jboss-3.2.6, using
> commons-digester-1.7.jar
>
> description The server encountered an internal error
> () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
>
> exception
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution
> threw an exception
>
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)
>
> root cause
>
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.log from class
> org.apache.commons.digester.SetNestedPropertiesRule$AnyChildRule
>
> org.apache.commons.digester.SetNestedPropertiesRule$AnyChildRule.body(SetNestedPropertiesRule.java:393)
> 	org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.body(Rule.java:240)

I don't understand how this error could be caused; I don't see anything
wrong with the Digester code. The jasper code must be doing something
unusual, but of course I don't know what that is.

I suggest you follow that up on the Jasper lists; if they need help with
Digester then of course they are very welcome to post questions on this
list.

Regards,

Simon