commons-user mailing list archives

From mcmoi...@comcast.net
Subject JSVC and -X directives (common-daemon)
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:13:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm having some problems with JSVC on Linux. I tried to pass some -X directives to a JDK1.5
installation and seems that the command is not recognized. If I try it in command line to
a java binary it doesn't complain

Here the ones I've tried
-Xmx512m -Xmx128m

Any idea why this is a problem or how should I resolve it ?

Thanks,
MC