commons-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject servletFile upload: javax.servlet,servlet throws exception
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:44:59 GMT
Hello all,
I am trying to wrap the servlet request method as described in the
documentation to extract form field information and the actual file
submitted .
I am using the ServletFileUpload class in order to extract the desiered
information  as follows;
ServletFileUpload servlet = new ServletFileupload(factory) // a factory
Servlet.parseRequest(request); // the httpRequest.

At this point I get the following exception:
Sevlet execution threw an exception

With a reference to a code line number 116 in

Does any one have a suggestion please ?
How should I get the requested form fields ?

V.(Billy) Kantartzis
Surveilance & Reconnaissance Recource Centre
Command & Control Systems Devision
F: +31(0)70374-3079

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: