commons-user mailing list archives

From "Grant Ingersoll" <GSIng...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: [Jelly/JEXL] String concatenation
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:16:50 GMT
Thanks, although I must confess, I thought I was doing "java under the hood" when I used the
+ operator to concatenate what I thought were strings!  Especially since the JEXL front page
has an announcement about how the + operator has been overloaded for String concatenation
(perhaps my version of Maven has an older version of JEXL).

Is there some documentation that describes the syntax?  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jexl/reference/syntax.html
doesn't seem to have what we are discussing and I noticed the JEXL examples link is dead,
so I can't go there.

Thanks,
Grant

>>> paul@activemath.org 07/18/05 3:58 PM >>>
Remember... java under the hood!

paul

PS: .toString() only needed just to make sure classPath is actually a
string.