commons-user mailing list archives

From James Ng <nghia...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello... I'm new to this list...
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:27:10 GMT
Hi everyone,

My name is James and I am new to this mailing list. Thus I thought it
will only be right for me to introduce myself to the group 'cos I want
to actively contribute (if time permits).

Though I may be new to this group, I am no stranger to the jakarta
project, having been a developer of four years, using all the
wonderful packages apache has provided: tomcat, poi, commons, etc.
Thank you apache for making my job so much easier.

Now that I have accumalate some experience, I hope to be able to start
contributing to the apache cause. I no longer want to be just a lurker
here but to start from being a user to a contributor.

However, I am not confident in participating in big projects and feel
comfortable only in writing small program parts. So please give me
advice in what I am suppose to do next. Thank you very much.

--
public void signature(String luv){
   String name = "Ng Hian James";