commons-user mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] progress on 1.0 release?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:13:38 GMT
Yes. I have the source at a point where I'm happy to build an RC and
make it available, however I have very limited time at that moment, as
I'm spending a large amount of time with my father who is in critical
care in hospital.

Once I have the dist process automated with md5 and gpg signing, and a
spare hour or two, I'll cut the next RC and start the voting process.

Sorry for the delays.

On 7/22/05, Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Batsis@eurodyn.com> wrote:

> Any plans on this? I'm sure many would like to have a "normal" release
> in their project due to policies etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Manos

Bernard Shaw