commons-user mailing list archives

From cjacob...@qantas.com.au
Subject Charles Jacobson is out of the office.
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:01:27 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  21/07/2005 and will not return until
26/07/2005.

************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING *************
******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice *******************

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone,
and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason
of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com