commons-user mailing list archives

From "blatt, lew" <>
Subject still trying to get ant, jakarta commons, ftp task, on z/OS to play (Upgrade to J1.4 does not solve problem)
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:12:49 GMT
some friendly list folk advised me to upgrade to J1.4, which eliminated the
error message "Unsupported major.minor version 48.0", when trying to launch
an ftp task from ant.   however, i continue to see the problem below, where
the Server Reply is not understood by client (with ant 1.6.5, commons 1.4.0,
and java 1.4).

advice please, thanks,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: