commons-user mailing list archives

From "Cadariu, Mihai" <Mihai.Cada...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject [BeanUtils] Merging beans
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:30:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to merge properties of two beans. Namely, I want to copy only the
non-null properties from bean A into bean B.

I tried doing a describe(), filter out the null values, then populate() the
new bean, but the problem is I have indexed properties and they get messed
up.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Mihai