commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bernard, Shawn" <Shawn.Bern...@turner.com>
Subject RE: [BeanUtils] Re: LazyDynaBean in a pojo
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:45:54 GMT
Is there any reason why BeanUtils is unmaintained?  Is it just waiting for a maintainer?  Or
is it being left to stagnate for a reason (i.e. Java 5).

-Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Kitching [mailto:skitching@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:51 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [BeanUtils] Re: LazyDynaBean in a pojo

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 19:48 +0200, Dewitte RĂ©mi wrote:
> I wrote this method, can i have your comments for improvements ?

Hi Remi,

Unfortunately, BeanUtils is basically unmaintained. You are unlikely to
get any feedback on suggestions or patches for BeanUtils.

I suggest that you create a bugzilla entry and attach your proposed code
in case beanutils maintenance restarts in the future - but don't depend
on it.

Regards,

Simon