commons-user mailing list archives

From "German Sibay" <gsi...@hexacta.com>
Subject [Commons] Looking for more to reed
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:12:35 GMT
Hello! I´m using commons in my organization and I´m preparing a course about Collections
mostly but an introduction to Functors and others.
The API is quite good, but I´m looking for reviews like this
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/12/22/jakarta-gems-1.html?page=last

I´m reading Jakarta Commons Cookbook (nice book!) too.
So if any of you have any suggestion I´ll be glad to hear (read).
Thanks a lot.

One more thing: There was one question to this list a few weeks ago. It was about the difference
between using JXPath and Collections or Functors for filtering and so. Performance and so?.

Thanks again!

Germán Sibay.