commons-user mailing list archives

From "Poppe, Troy" <>
Subject Expressions, Collections, Filtering oh my..
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:01:57 GMT

I've got a collection of a JavaBeans, it could be a plain-old-Java collection or
a Commons-Collection... Not really a concern...

I'm trying to find a way to provide the ability to write a JEXL-like expression
that would be applied against the collection of JavaBeans, and be able to
retrieve all of the JavaBeans that match that JEXL-like expression.

So far, looking at JEXL, it looks like it requires a JexlContext, but I don't see
or know how I would adapt my JavaBean properties to this.

Is there an out-of-the-binary way of filtering through my JavaBeans, and giving
me access to those that match some expression?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message