commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Still have schema validation problems
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:56:23 GMT
Adrian,

I have a quick fix: move the namespace declaration of xsi somewhat
above. (e.g. at the jelly element).
(note that outputting such attributes, however, needs the patch of
Diogo at JELLY-213).

This made me, however realize that the following, simpler script yields
the same exception and shows that there's something malfunctioning in
static tags having attributes in a non-empty namespace which explains
some of your issues:
  <j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core">
   <foo xmlns:xx="lolo" xx:att2="lala"/>
  </j:jelly>
I filed this as JELLY-214.
Tell us, however, if the quick fix works for you.

thanks

paul