commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com>
Subject Re: [fileUpload] Corrupt Word File Upload
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:05:38 GMT

Hmmm... Just guesses but do the word files contain spaces or special
characters?  I have problems uploading files that contain Unicode.  But
that has different symptoms.

You will be more likely to get responses if you review the posting
recommendations at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html as well as
include more relevant details.