commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Configuration: XML - Configuration Check?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:45:06 GMT
Wolfgang 'Dreamguard' Nagele wrote:

>Hi there,
>

>>I think, this would be a nice addition.
>>

>Thanks for the quick reply. Yes that would be a really nice feature. The
>only way i see to handle this right now, is to do this via external libs
>manually.
>
>bye

Wolfgang,

I added a method to XMLConfiguration (in SVN) that allows to set a
custom DocumentBuilder, which will be used to load configuration files.
You can now create a DocumentBuilder, configure it appropriately, e.g.
to support validation, and pass it to the setDocumentBuilder() method.
Is this useful for you?

Oliver