commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] ] File Upload problem
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:49:54 GMT

Ok if the iterator is returning zero items that means that either the
HttpServletRequest object was empty, or that for some reason that type
was not set to "multipart/form-data".

Are you using the .isMultipartContent(HttpServletRequest req) method to
test the HttpServletRequest to make sure that it is "multipart/form-data"?

If so you may want to check the HttpServletRequest object as soon as it
comes in to see if the fields you are posting are in it.  If they are
not there is probably a syntax problem with the form and or field tags.

P.S.  You may want to review the guide lines for posting to this list.
It will help you get more responses if you follow those recomendations.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

--
Brian Cook
Digital Services Analyst