commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Unable to create and use a Connection Pool
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 06:29:25 GMT
I always use a different global name then the local one, mayby thats the
problem?
Otherwise your configuration looks fine to me.

Mayby you can try to first put the resource definition into the context
and put the context into the server.xml
If that works then try to go back to this configuration.

By the way is there any error on the console?

-- Dirk