commons-user mailing list archives

From "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>
Subject Re: JVM Crash calling Configuration on 64-Bit Server VM (1.5.0_04-b05) for solaris-amd64
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:47:22 GMT
William Evans wrote:
> I have an application that uses Commons Configuration.
>
> It runs on an AMD64 SunFire (dual processor) box under Solaris 10.

Crashes only under this JVM? Or other plattforms as well?

Does commons configuration use xerces? We had some issues with JVM
abortion when moving from win to solaris. As far as I can remember the
problem occured because we compiled against a newer xerces version than
we had on the solaris machine. But the JVM crashed insted of throwing an
exception.