commons-user mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] It's works under Firefox but not on IE, why ?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:44:24 GMT
First suggestion I can make is to check how you use the file that is
being uploaded. The reason is that Firefox only send the file name
portion of the upload string for example, instead of c:\myfiles\file.txt
it just sends file.txt whereas IE send the whole string i.e.
c:\myfiles\file.txt

HTH

Maxime wrote:

> Well,
> I am working under Windows XP SP 2 for the test of servlet and JSP.
> After that , I move all the work on a server Debian station.
> Strangely, I have no error message (I searched on TomCat logs, I have
> found nothing). Error logs can be elsewhere ?
> I am using Netbeans 4.1 and Java 1.5.0.0_4
>
> Thank you.
> Maxime
>

>> perhaps you can describe your problem a little bit more, for example:
>> do you getting an error message, stack trace or something. on what
>> >platforms are you working windows, linux, ...
>

>> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers
Landlines
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
Web
email:schalk@volume4.com
Global: www.volume4.com
Messenger
Yahoo!: v_olume4
AOL: v0lume4
MSN: volume4_@hotmail.com

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.