commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kalkhoff <c.kalkh...@vitrado.de>
Subject Re: JELLY: Escaping output of JEXL expression
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:56:25 GMT
Hi Dion,

thank you very much for this hint. It didn´t solve my problem directly
but pointed me into the right direction. Just for reference what the
problem was:

Situation is, that i use jelly embedded in Java. I create an XMLOutput
Stream and run the script with it.

I searched through the WhitespaceTag Example and the TagSupport and
everywhere were methods taking XMLOutput instances. There were also
references to escapeText on the TagSupport.java file but that wasn´t
helpful.

After a few minutes i realized that i am the dude who is creating the
output stream on top of the call stack. I switched to the file, put in a
true into the constructor and see, it works.

Sometimes i really think i sleep when i code. :)

Thank you again for the help. That saved me hours and nerves.

Christian