commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kalkhoff <c.kalkh...@vitrado.de>
Subject Re: [jelly]: Escaping output of JEXL expression
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:44:34 GMT
Hi Paul,

sorry about that. See:

<myTag>
  <content>${myVariable.firstname}</content>
</myTag>

If myVariable.getFirstname returns a string containing one of the xml
special chars like & " <> further processing of the xml will fail.

I could handle that in the getter of my bean, but i think there is no
place for such content rewriting. As jelly knows it outputs XML (does i
do so?) it should do that for me.

Christian