commons-user mailing list archives

From robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject RE: [Commons] Looking for more to reed
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:48:10 GMT
the simplest answer is that their nature are very different (JXPath does
XPath over java bean; the functors in collections are an expression of a
mathematical concept) though they can both be used to perform similar
functions (filtering a list).

but you probably knew that already.

for a better answer, i recommend that you clarify your question and to
prefix [jxpath] and [collections] to your subject.

- robert