commons-user mailing list archives

From "Knezevic, Mihael" <m.kneze...@porta.de>
Subject RE: [fileupload] Maximum size for upload?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:12:47 GMT

good to know. i'm gonna save this mail in my "nice-to-know" folder =)

> One would assume that this would be more clearly documented
> on the mySQL
> information site, etc.
documentation is a difficult and much hated topic.
i made such assumptions more than once and have been proven wrong.
a colleague allways says the best and only docu is the source. the one who can read has the
advantage.

thanx for the response.

mk