commons-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Heinecke <andr...@objectinc.de>
Subject Re: Using FileUpload with Struts
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:03:08 GMT
Hi Martin,

thanks for your help. I know now there will be no easy way for using the
FileItem of the commons FileUpload. I think it is some kind of strange that
the struts owned FormFile is not serializable.
So the only way to store a file will be as byte array or String or something
like that.

As said some lines ago, thanks for your help.

greetings

Andreas Heinecke