commons-user mailing list archives

From Don Seiler <...@seiler.us>
Subject Re: [csv] Creating a CSV component
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:02:41 GMT
On 10:28 Sun 19 Jun     , robert burrell donkin wrote:
> the discussions have moved onto dev but no consensus has been reached as
> yet.
>
> On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 18:14 +0300, Emmanouil Batsis wrote:
> > Just wanted to ask whether you folks have chosen what to use for this.

Is there any more information on this?  My situation has changed and if
anyone else wants to work on something under the cvs4j.sf.net umbrella
feel free to contact me and I'll transfer maintainership over to you.
Personally I'd still prefer to see it under commons.

--
Don Seiler
don@seiler.us

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFC87F041
Fingerprint: 0B56 50D5 E91E 4D4C 83B7  207C 76AC 5DA2 FC87 F041