commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [email] progress on 1.0 release?
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:28:56 GMT
hi dion

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 21:13 +1000, Dion Gillard wrote:
> Yes. I have the source at a point where I'm happy to build an RC and
> make it available, however I have very limited time at that moment, as
> I'm spending a large amount of time with my father who is in critical
> care in hospital.

i'm really sorry to hear that. please don't feel under any pressure to
make time for ASF work at a time like this.

if you think that the code's fine, then i can easily cut the RC and so
on if that'd make things easier for you. let me know.

take care

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: