commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [betwixt] AddDefaultsRule bug in 0.7RC2
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:02:00 GMT
On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 16:22 -0500, Glenn Goldenberg wrote:
> Hey robert:
>
> After fixing the "add-adder" bug, I ran into an issue using "updater" in the ElementRule
>  for a property of type Map and another issue with "add-adder" and mixed Collection property
types.

Hmm..this looks more complex to fix. Looks like some unit tests are
badly needed for this stuff too (as Robert said earlier).

Robert: If you think this is becoming too much to add at the last minute
and you want to release 0.7 before tacking this stuff for 0.7.1 then my
+1 to release the current RC2 still stands..

Regards,

Simon