commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] AddDefaultsRule bug in 0.7RC2
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:30:19 GMT
hi glenn

add-adder is indeed buggy. the unit tests seemed half written for this
feature :-/

i'm a little unsure how to proceed. either, the fix put into head or the
current release vote could be cancelled and this fix rolled into a fresh
release candidate.

opinions?

- robert

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 14:52 -0500, Glenn Goldenberg wrote:
> I think there may be a bug in the org.apache.commons.betwixt.digester.AddDefaultsRule
class.  I was testing the "add-adders" and "add-properties" flags on the <addDefaults>
element in the .betwixt file.  The flags didn't seem to work correctly, so I debugged into
AddDefaultsRule and saw on line 69: