commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CLI] two different versions of commons-cli-1.0.jar?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 06:42:21 GMT
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 08:22 +0200, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> I could take care of pushing out the jar to
> ibilio ...but I think we should have a proper
> release or at least a tag for 1.0.1 then.

Sorry, I don't understand this.

The filename "commons-cli-1.0.jar" is now ambiguous. It could refer to
either of two actual bunches of files. Updating the ibiblio one from the
bad jar to the good jar is therefore pretty pointless; the bad jar is
out there in circulation.

Hmm..probably best to transfer this email to the dev list so we can have
a vote on a rerelease of 1.0.

Jesper: I'll make sure any progress is posted to the user list, but
don't want to flood this list with dev-type emails. You're welcome to
join the dev list if you want (or use gmane or similar to watch the
cli-related thread).

Cheers,

Simon