commons-user mailing list archives

From "Maxime" <max....@free.fr>
Subject [FileUpload] - Need to restart each time I upload an Image
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:01:38 GMT
Hello,
I made a form where we can upload an Image on the tomcat Server.
But the problem is Tomcat must be restarted in order to take this changement (the uploaded
Image).
Is there any way or trick to avoid that ? (or some code for automatic restart each time I
upload an image).
I could define the local path ( C:/..... image.jpg ) , but I don't know why it's doesn't work
on FireFox browser (it does work on IE).

I am using windows XP SP 2 for testing the code, Tomcat 5.0.28 and Java 1.5.0.0_4.

Thank you very much !

Maxime