commons-user mailing list archives

From "Maxime" <max....@free.fr>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] It's works under Firefox but not on IE, why ?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:20:00 GMT
Well,
I am working under Windows XP SP 2 for the test of servlet and JSP. After
that , I move all the work on a server Debian station.
Strangely, I have no error message (I searched on TomCat logs, I have found
nothing). Error logs can be elsewhere ?
I am using Netbeans 4.1 and Java 1.5.0.0_4

Thank you.
Maxime