commons-user mailing list archives

From "Brent Kynaston" <bkynas...@trivir.com>
Subject FileUpload: Failure to parse non-ascii character sets
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:29:34 GMT
I'm trying to post a multi-part form with file data and text input
files.  The Portlet FileUpload code is able to successfully parse the
file data and text fields, except for when I change my keyboard type to
Finnish, Arabic, or any foreign language for that matter.

I've specified an http meta-equiv with UTF-8:
META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8

I've tried setting the PortletFileUpload class instance to various
encoding types, and have not been able to get it to work.  Is this
broken in the current builds of commons-fileupload-1.1-dev.jar?

Thanks,

Brent